Latest topics
» Cylinder head.
Registering a James for the first time... EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by Rex Stewart

» Villiers 9E / 30 series lighting plug
Registering a James for the first time... EmptyYesterday at 9:09 am by John Wakefield

» Whitch side is the left hand thread
Registering a James for the first time... EmptyYesterday at 8:16 am by Kevin B Smith

» 6E clutch plate etc
Registering a James for the first time... EmptyYesterday at 5:58 am by blackjak

» Help required with Falcon Trials project (scratch build)
Registering a James for the first time... EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 7:52 pm by Nigel Moth

» Fulmar seat
Registering a James for the first time... EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 6:55 pm by piston 197

» Fulmar Coil Problem
Registering a James for the first time... EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 5:15 pm by Rex Stewart

Registering a James for the first time... EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 10:45 am by stevenbell

» Francis Barnett Green
Registering a James for the first time... EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 8:14 pm by Nigel Moth

Registering a James for the first time...

Go down

Registering a James for the first time... Empty Registering a James for the first time...

Post  rdaustin on Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:30 pm

Hello there. Don't worry, I'm not mad, I know this is not a forum for James owners, but I was kindly directed here by the James Facebook group due to the nature of my query... I'm looking to get a James Comet back on the road following a very long period in the shed. It's never been registered but is on the original plates and we have the original owners manual.

Was kindly informed that John would be the man to advise and that this was the best way to reach him.

Thanks in advance for any help...
Rebecca and Ed

rdaustin

Back to top Go down

Registering a James for the first time... Empty registering

Post  piston 197 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:21 pm

I have sent you a p.m with a message and contact details
John H
piston 197
piston 197

Back to top Go down

Registering a James for the first time... Empty Re: Registering a James for the first time...

Post  trudd on Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:23 pm

John,

Sorry for hijacking the thread but I'm in a similar position with my James Cadet. Could you p.m me with your contact details as well?

Thanks
Tony

trudd

Back to top Go down

Registering a James for the first time... Empty registration

Post  piston 197 on Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:26 pm

Yes done p.m. sent

JH
piston 197
piston 197

Back to top Go down

Registering a James for the first time... Empty Re: Registering a James for the first time...

Post  trudd on Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:21 pm

Thanks for the fast turnaround John. I'm feeling much more confident about the project now knowing that the paperwork is nearly in place.

Tony

trudd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down